Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Midsummer Night's Play Festival's in the Paper!

So the papers are in!  Two articles, one from Connect Savannah by Bill DeYoung and another at the Savannah Morning News by Linda Sickler are up on their respective websites!  Below, I've included links:

Connect Savannah: The show must go on... quickly.

SMN: A Midsummer Night's Play Festival to present plays created in just 24 hours.

As a side note, I don't think that I've ever really interviewed well.

But, most of all, I want to thank Bill DeYoung and Linda Sickler for taking the time to ask me questions and publish articles about the event!

In regards to the Truth Is Soap during the event:  I'm going to be live-blogging the entire time.  I'm going to post regular links over to Twitter and Facebook, so look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment